Intellectual Output 4: Learning, teaching training materials – manual/handbook/guidance materials/MOOC
Lead by: Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
This intellectual output consists of a number of different resources and support materials that constitute a toolbox. It includes a selection of guidance materials and manuals for different audiences (see below) to support them in using interactive 360°-video and in embedding it institutionally. It also includes a distant learning online course or MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) for academics, decision-makers and technical staff to help them understand and use interactive 360°-video. This is designed to be used by institutions in either self-taught or tutored mode – to train staff in developing and using 360°-video in different disciplines – and will be available to educators and decision-makers outside of the project partners, in addition as well as the partners themselves. It will include a bespoke pathway for educators, university senior leaders and decision-makers as well as technical staff.
– Guidance materials/manuals
– a pedagogical manual/guide book aimed at practitioners
– a technical manual aimed at IT and technical support staff (produced in conjunction with PXL and WU Vienna)
– a strategic implementation manual aimed at senior leaders and decision-makers
– Online training course (MOOC)