Lead by: ARISTOTELIO PANEPISTIMIO THESSALONIKIS – EIDIKOS LOGARIASMOS KONDILION EREVNAS
Due date: May 2020
This intellectual output consists of a number of different resources and support materials that constitute a toolbox. It includes a selection of guidance materials and manuals for different audiences(see below) to support them in using interactive 360 video and in embedding it institutionally. It also include a distant learning online course or MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) for academics,decision-makers and technical staff to help them understand and use interactive 360 video. This is designed to be used by institutions in either self-taught or tutored mode – to train staff in developing and using 360 video in different discipline – and will be available to educators and decision-makers outside of the project partners, in addition as well as the partners themselves. It will include a bespoke pathways for educators, university senior leaders and decision-makers and technical staff.
– Guidance materials/manuals
– a pedagogical manual/guide book aimed at practitioners
– a technical manual aimed at IT and technical support staff (produced in conjunction with PXL)
– a strategic implementation manual aimed at senior leaders and decision-makers
– Online training course (MOOC) – 12 week duration