Lead by: VIENNA UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS (WU Vienna)
Completion date: September 2021
An online library of inspirational 360° video exemplars and templates was created to illustrate how 360°-video technology can be used to encourage greater transfer of learning in non formal settings, across many different disciplines and settings. The library acts as a central platform to explore, share and reuse 360°-video-based learning scenarios from a diverse collection of more than 18 disciplines, 5 universities and over 25 creators (educators) involved.
The exemplars cover the following domains:
– professional settings (e.g. teaching/nursing/healthcare)
– fieldwork and visits (e.g. environmental studies; geography; science)
– vocational domains (e.g. construction/engineering)
– performance based subjects (e.g. sports science; music, drama)
– explorative settings (e.g. tourism, languages & information systems).
The library is a highly original and transferable collection of 360°-video exemplars that will inspire more teaching staff and universities to adopt this technology.
(1) Library of 25+ video scenarios (i.e. 5 per partner): SEPA360 Video Library
(2) Support materials to explain scenarios:
— SEPA360 Video Library Quick Start Guide
— SEPA360 Video Library Presentation Slides